When launching a new business, selecting a suitable structure is vital, whether it is sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company. Choosing the right option at the very beginning can save time, money and stress in the long-term. Our team of experts can provide back-up, advice and support on these decisions.
If you are thinking of starting your own business then just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
• Considering the most appropriate business structure for your business
• Preparing a business plan with cash flow forecasts and budget projections
• Establishing business relationships with banks and other professional advisers.
• Registering you with Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and Registrar of Companies as appropriate
• Registering with other government agencies i.e. City Council, National Industrial Training Levy(NITA), National Social Security Fund (NSSF), National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) and National Employment Authority (NEA), National Environment Management Agency (NEMA) and many more as appropriate.